click here for >> APPLICATION
Application for admission duly filled should reach the Principal on
or before the specified date.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied by copies
(1) The Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
(2) The statement of marks obtained at the last examination and
(3) The Medical Examination Certificate from the previous
- Only Copies of the certificates should be attached and the
Originals should be produced at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate should be submitted in the case of
students coming from other Universities.
- The languages opted must be same as those offered languages at
the previous qualifying examination passed by the candidate. In
the College Kannada, Sanskrit and Hindi languages are taught.
- Candidates selected for admission for should pay the
prescribed fees and produce the originals of the Transfer
Certificate, the statement of marks on or before the dates
notified and should meet the Principal to get themselves admitted.
- Four self photographs and three self addressed Rs. 5/- Postal
FEES PAID ON ADMISSION WILL ON NO ACCOUNT BE REFUNDED.
- Students coming from other Universities seeking admission to a
Course in this College are required to produce a Certificate from
the place from which they are migrating to the effect that they
are eligible for the said course in this University. Only after
production of such a certificate the applicant will be considered
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval
of the Pre-University Education Board Rules of Discipline.
Key Note to Students
- 75% of attendance in every subject is compulsorily.
- Using of Mobile phones inside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students shall wear identity card provided by the college within the campus.
- Students must compulsorily make use of college library and maintain absolute silence in it.