Admission to Seshadripuram Evening Pre-University College implies on the part of the students with the requirements and regulation of the college.
- Qualifications for admission to Two-Year Pre-University Course:
Admission to the Karnataka Two-Year Pre-University Course shall be open to the candidates who have passed.
- The Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination.
- Any other examinations recognized by the Board as equivalent to the Karnataka S.S.L.C for the purpose of admission to Two Year Pre-University course, provided that such candidate eligible for admission to the Pre-University or equivalent course in the course in the state in which the candidate has passed the qualifying examination.
Length of the Course
- The course of study for the Two-Year Pre-University Course shall extend over a period of two academic years.
Medium of instruction and Examination
- The medium of instruction will be in English. Candidates may at their option, answer the examination either in English or in Kannada, provided they indicate in their application the medium which they opt to answer for the examination.
Application for admission duly filled should reach the Principal on or before the specified date.
Management reserves the right to admission
II PUC application form.
Download PU Application from the Karnataka PU Board Website. The application form for I PUC can be downloaded from the Karnataka Pre-University board website http://www.pue.kar.nic.in
- No application will be considered unless accompanied by copies of
- The Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
- The statement of marks obtained at the last examination and
- The Medical Examination Certificate from the previous institution.
- Only Copies of the certificates should be attached and the Originals should be produced at the time of admission.
- Migration Certificate should be submitted in the case of students coming from other Universities.
- The languages opted must be same as those offered languages at the previous qualifying examination passed by the candidate. In the College Kannada, Sanskrit and Hindi languages are taught.
- Candidates selected for admission for should pay the prescribed fees and produce the originals of the Transfer Certificate, the statement of marks on or before the dates notified and should meet the Principal to get themselves admitted.
- Four self photographs and three self addressed Rs. 5/- Postal Envelopes.
- Students coming from other Universities seeking admission to a Course in this College are required to produce a Certificate from the place from which they are migrating to the effect that they are eligible for the said course in this University. Only after production of such a certificate the applicant will be considered for admission.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the Pre-University Education Board Rules of Discipline.
|Computer Science Practical Classes