The following are the various possibilities of financial assistance to students. They are requested to be on the look out for information on the notice board.
- Government of India National Merit Scholarship.
- Government of India National Scholarship for Primary and Secondary School Teacher's Children.
- Government of India Hindi Scholarship.
- Government of India Post Metric Scholarships for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Class Students.
- Government of India Post Metric Scholarships for Lower Income Group Students.
- Scholarships to the Children of Service Personnel in the Army, the Air Force and the Navy.
- Special Scholarship to the Children of Government Servants who die while in service.
- Political Sufferer's Children Scholarships.
- Sanskrit Scholarships awarded by Rastria Sanskrit Samasthan.
- Poverty-cum-Progress Scholarship.
- Students Aid Fund.
- Scholarship to the students of Backward Communities.
- Rs.10000/- Cash prize will be given to the students who have secured more than 80% Results in the SSLC/ICSE/CBSE Examination.